Showing all 3 results
• Advanced Scar Therapy® is clinically tested more effective than Mederma® and silicone pads to help improve the appearance of scar color, thickness, stiffness and irregularity.1
• Great for post-surgery, injury, burns and acne.
• Hydrates and conditions skin with a nourishing blend of three key ingredients: Omega-6 (Safflower Oil), Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A) and Tocopherol (Vitamin E) Acetate.
• Strips are washable and reusable, dermatologist tested and silicone-free
• You should begin to see results in one month.
• For best results, continue for three months or until desired results are achieved.
• Individual results may vary.
1. Clinical study resulted in a more rapid improvement in scar appearance observed in subjects treated with Scar Therapy Advanced Gel vs. Cica-Care® Silicone Sheets, Mederma® and untreated controls. (Data on file)
Packaging: Box of 24
• This all-in-one dressing helps reduce nursing time by assembling in one dressing a sterile sponge, non-adhesive pad and cloth silk” tape.
• A non-adherent contact layer that permits free flow of drainage, protects the wound site, and will not stick to granulating tissue.
• A soft, highly absorbent rayon/cellulose pad for light to medium draining wounds.
• Hypoallergenic tape backing holds the pad in place on two sides.
• Easily cut to customized sizes.
• Ideal for long surgical incisions, lacerations, abrasions and invasive lines.
Packaging: Case of 100
• Deluxe soaker pad
• Non-woven adhesive border
• Water resistant backing
• Ideal for incision sites
• Indications: pressure ulcers, partial and full-thickness wounds and incision sites.
• Contraindicated for third-degree burns and patients with a known sensitivity to components of dressing.
• Change the dressing as indicated by the amount of drainage or as frequently as the primary dressing indicates.