• Inhibit patient wandering with this efficient alarm.
• The magnetic pull switch releases from any angle, helping to eliminate false alarms and clothing tears.
• Mounts on bed or chair
• Tether clips to patient’s clothing
• Recessed on/off switch on side of alarm
• Battery Check Button allows caregiver to check batteries without sounding alarm.
• Uses 2 AAA batteries (included)
• Battery cover securely fastened with screws
• Adjustable cord
• Includes strap, cradle and hook and loop fastener for mounting.
• Quick Alert® Ultra II features five options for delayed alarm settings that help limit false alarms.
• It also has five levels of volume adjustment, protective silicone cover to reduce breakage, adjustable strap for use with beds or chairs, and a power indicator light and low battery indicator light.
• Quick Alert Ultra contains all of the great standard features of the Quick Alert Ultra II, without volume control, delayed alarm and nurse call.
• Ideal for wheelchair monitoring.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/medicalgrace.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/testimonials-by-woothemes/classes/class-woothemes-widget-testimonials.php on line 87
What Our Customers Say:
“Very pleased with shower chair and would recommend this website to everyone!!!!!”
“Fast shipping, excellent communication, great product,thank you.”
“Great product and fast delivery!!! Thanks a lot!!!”