Showing all 2 results
• Inhibit patient wandering with this efficient alarm.
• The magnetic pull switch releases from any angle, helping to eliminate false alarms and clothing tears.
• Mounts on bed or chair
• Tether clips to patient’s clothing
• Recessed on/off switch on side of alarm
• Battery Check Button allows caregiver to check batteries without sounding alarm.
• Uses 2 AAA batteries (included)
• Battery cover securely fastened with screws
• Adjustable cord
• Includes strap, cradle and hook and loop fastener for mounting.
• Quick Alert® Ultra II features five options for delayed alarm settings that help limit false alarms.
• It also has five levels of volume adjustment, protective silicone cover to reduce breakage, adjustable strap for use with beds or chairs, and a power indicator light and low battery indicator light.
• Quick Alert Ultra contains all of the great standard features of the Quick Alert Ultra II, without volume control, delayed alarm and nurse call.
• Ideal for wheelchair monitoring.