Alginate Absorbent Fiber Dressings
SHOWING THE SINGLE RESULT
• For moderate to heavily draining wounds.
• Highly absorbent
• Superior fluid handling
• Fluid will not wick laterally
• Easy dressing changes
• Indications: pressure ulcers, partial and full-thickness wounds, leg ulcers, diabetic ulcers, surgical wounds, donor sites, lacerations and abrasions, and first- and second-degree burns.
• Contraindications: third-degree burns, for use as a surgical sponge, dry wounds and patients with a known sensitivity to alginates.
• May be left in place for up to 5 days; Dressing change will depend on amount of drainage.