• For moderate to heavily draining wounds.
• Highly absorbent
• Superior fluid handling
• Fluid will not wick laterally
• Easy dressing changes
• Indications: pressure ulcers, partial and full-thickness wounds, leg ulcers, diabetic ulcers, surgical wounds, donor sites, lacerations and abrasions, and first- and second-degree burns.
• Contraindications: third-degree burns, for use as a surgical sponge, dry wounds and patients with a known sensitivity to alginates.
• May be left in place for up to 5 days; Dressing change will depend on amount of drainage.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/medicalgrace.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/testimonials-by-woothemes/classes/class-woothemes-widget-testimonials.php on line 87
What Our Customers Say:
“Very pleased with shower chair and would recommend this website to everyone!!!!!”
“Fast shipping, excellent communication, great product,thank you.”
“Great product and fast delivery!!! Thanks a lot!!!”