• Better compliance – treatments can be easily taken, anytime and anywhere.
• Small footprint and a sleek design
• Battery operated
• Compact, lightweight, suitable for travel
• Compatible with any jet nebulizer
• Warranty: two years for the compressor, 6 months for the battery
• Kit includes: Carry case, AC/DC adapter, Adult and pediatric masks, 5 replacement filters, Mouthpiece, Medicine cup, 7′ (2.13 m) oxygen tubing and Manual
• Medline's Incentive Spirometers make it easy for patients and staff alike.
• One-way valve ensures patients inhale rather than exhale into the unit.
• Highly visible pistons and universal graphics (indicating correct inspiratory flow rate).
• Other features include an oxygen connector for supplemental oxygen, convenient handle, flexible popple tubing and bedrail holder.
• Available in 2,500 and 4,000 ml capacities.
• Aeromist® Plus Nebulizer Compressors are easy to pick up by the molded handle.
• Break-resistant hinges.
• The compact design easily fits on small surfaces and the cord conveniently stores inside the shell when not in use.
• Low center of gravity when laying flat on the four non-skid rubber feet.
• Aeromist® Plus Nebulizer Compressor details: Electrical Requirements: 115 VAC /60 Hz; Power Consumption: 75 W; Dimensions: 4.1″ (105 mm) H x 5.7″ (145mm) W x 7.9″ (200 mm) D; Weight: 1.6 kg (3.53 lb.); Sound Pressure Level: 53 dBA; Max. Comp. Pressure: 30 PSIG or greater; Neb. Operating Pressure: 10 ~ 14 PSIG; Liter Flow Range: 4 -8 LPM; Particle Size Less Than: 5 microns; Maximum nebulizer solution capacity: 10 ml; Operating Temperature: 10 C ~ 40 C (50 F to 104 F); Operating Humidity: Up to 95% non-condensing; Storage/Transport Temperature Range: -20 C ~ 60 C (-4 F to 140 F); Storage/Transport Humidity: Up to 95 % non-condensing.
• Includes 1 disposable nebulizer kit (Reorder HCS4483) and 5 washable replacement filters(Reorder HCS60004F).
• 5 year warranty.
• DobbyNeb™ is our adorable, kid-friendly nebulizer.
• High quality and durability helps reassure parents of safe and effective aerosol treatments.
• Medline's DoggyNeb nebulizer comes with two masks (pediatric and adult), pacifier mouthpiece and a grab-n-go backpack.
• Method of nebulization: dry piston compressor.
• Operating voltage: 120V/60Hz.
• Maximum jet nebulizer capacity: 10 ml.
• Sound noise level: = 60 dBa.
• Nebulization rate: 0.17 ml or greater.
• Operating air flow: 5-8 LPM.
• Maximum pressure: = 29 PSI.
• Weight: 3.1 lbs. (1.4 kg).
• Device dimensions: 6.8″ x 5.0″ x 9.7″ (173 mm x 127 mm x 246 mm).
• Operating temperature and humidity: 50 F to 104 F, up to 95% RH.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/medicalgrace.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/testimonials-by-woothemes/classes/class-woothemes-widget-testimonials.php on line 87
What Our Customers Say:
“Very pleased with shower chair and would recommend this website to everyone!!!!!”
“Fast shipping, excellent communication, great product,thank you.”
“Great product and fast delivery!!! Thanks a lot!!!”