Showing all 2 results
• MedLite Beds feature premium Linak motors that provide smooth reliable operation.
• Recessed headspring supports and foot assembly reduce the chance of pinching and injuries.
• Lightweight beds make transporting easier
• Strong beds have an extra steel plate welded to the middle of the frame, painted frames with enamel finish and clear coat for a chip and scratch-resistant finish, plastic wood grain end panels and heavy-duty remotes that resistbreakage and moisture.
• Easy to use and clean
• Full-Electric, Semi-Electric and Full-Electric Low Beds are available.
• Light beds are easy to transport with a foot section that weighs just 42 lbs (19 kgs)
• Convenient DC motor box snaps off quickly, making delivery, setup and routine maintenance easier
• A 9V battery back up allows movement to lowest bed position during power failures (batteries not included)
• Headspring supports recessed to resist pinching and injuries
• Foot assembly recessed to reduce chance of pinching
• New and improved remotes with large buttons for exceptional ease of use
• 2-Year Warranty on electronics and mechanical components
• 100% system tested and certified
• Full-Electric and Semi-Electric Beds available