Showing all 6 results
• Long-Term Cervical Collar restricts cervical spine movement to promote patient recovery.
• Large trachea opening for quick access for pulse monitoring and emergency tracheotomies.
• Customizable two-piece design to provide additional stability and comfort.
• Rear panel provides ventilation to reduce heat and moisture.
• X-ray, CT, and MRI lucent. Regular, Orange. 3″ (7.6 cm)H, 13-20″ (33-50 cm) Circumference.
• Allows the chin to rest on the collar,
• Synthetic stockinette cover with hook and loop closure,
• Includes 6″ extension piece to accommodate larger sizes,
• Includes an extra synthetic cover that can be washed.
• Firm Foam
• Made of high density polyethyleneplastic with a foam lining for comfort and rigidity
• Stacks flat to preserve space,
• Adjusts to different heights with locking tabs,
• X-ray CT and MRI lucent Adult Size, 11″ – 23″ Circumference.
• Large trachea opening for pulse monitoring and emergency tracheotomies
• Anterior and posterior rigid plastic supports limit movement
• Lightweight two-piece design made of Plastazote foam, X-ray, CT, and MRI