SHOWING THE SINGLE RESULT
• Stratasorb Composite Island Dressing has four distinct layers designed to cover all stages of wound care.
• Layer 1, a non-adherent contact layer, protects the wound site and will not stick to granulating tissue.
• Layer 2, a soft pad, absorbs drainage.
• Layer 3, a non-woven backing with an adhesive border, securely holds the contact pad in place.
• Layer 4, a semi-occlusive, polyurethane film, helps deter external contaminants and maintain an optimal wound environment.
• Rectangular shape is designed for post-op applications.