Showing all 7 results
The Medline EquaGel® adjustable cushion is virtually maintenance free with no pump to maintain, repair or replace.
• Redistributes pressure with patented dual-layer structure and Micro-ImmersionTM technology to cradle boney areas.
• Reduces heat and moisture with cooling gel and an open-cell design.
• Minimizes shear and friction with the easy-to-clean all-way stretch cover.
• Precision contour for stability and coccyx relief.
• Includes 2 gel inserts for customized therapy.
• Combination seat and back cushion features high resiliency convoluted foam.
• Hook and loop strap to secure cushion to wheelchair
• Cover is removable, washable and flame retardant
• Designed to fit most standardwheelchairs
• Cushions helps provide optimal pressure relief and comfort for all-day sitting.
• Gel cushion helps give patients an especially stable feeling, because the gel is similar to a patient’s adipose tissue (fat layers).
• Gel is very thick, so it helps minimizes leakage, even if the cushion is punctured.
• Both cushions are very durable and easy toclean.
• Medline's gel foam cushions provide both comfort and pressure redistribution
• Helps redistribute pressure away from bony prominences
• Gel pack between layers of high- resiliency foam
• Durable and easy-to-clean Nylex top cover and vinyl bottom cover
• Allows proper positioning of the legs and hips while optimizing surface area.
• Gel packs help cool skin while further redistributing pressure.
• Soft stretch cover reduces shear and friction.