• Material passes ASTM F1670 test method
• Offers excellent fluid protection for worry-free job performance
• Made from blue polyethylene-coated polypropylene material
• Generously sized for full coverage and flexibility
• Designed with classic neck and waist ties
• Available with elastic wrists or knit cuffs
• Premium Isolation Gowns are breathable and protect against fluids.
• Made from a heavy, yet breathable material that protect under stringent conditions.
• The gown is generously sized with long waist ties and hook-and-loop closure for a secure fit.
• Gowns feature knit cuffs and strong sealed seams that are designed to withstand tough conditions, offering 360
• Save time and prevent “sleeve-slide” with Medline’s Thumbs Up® Polyethylene Isolation Gowns.
• When putting on gloves, sleeves have a tendency to slide up; this can cause staff to lose valuable time.
• Medline’s Thumbs Up gowns feature a special design and an apron-style neck to enable gowns to be removed quickly.
• Gowns provide high-level fluid protection.
Lightweight, fluid-repelling polypropylene material provides basic protection for the myriad of challenges faced by staff.
• Generously sized for full coverage and flexibility.
• Available with classic neck / waist ties and elastic wrists or over-the-head style neck with thumb loop wrists.
Breathable, flexible and strong enough for tough duties.
• Made from lightweight fluid-resistant multi-ply material.
• Gowns are generously sized for full coverage and flexibility.
• Offered with elastic or knit cuffs.
• Constructed with waist and neck ties to ensure secure fit.
• Medline’s standard thumb loop polyethylene gowns provide great protection and will help save time and keep sleeves from sliding up.
• Thumb loop polyethylene gowns have an apron-style neck, so gowns can be removed quickly.
• Helps to provide protection against high levels of fluid.
• An economical option.
Gowns meet AAMI PB70 Level 2 testing.
• Made from a medium weight, yellow, multi-ply material and provides 360 degree protection.
• Available with elastic or thumb loop wrists.
• Protects against fluids under light to moderate pressure conditions.
• Green coded neck binding.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/medicalgrace.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/testimonials-by-woothemes/classes/class-woothemes-widget-testimonials.php on line 87
What Our Customers Say:
“Very pleased with shower chair and would recommend this website to everyone!!!!!”
“Fast shipping, excellent communication, great product,thank you.”
“Great product and fast delivery!!! Thanks a lot!!!”