Showing all 4 results
• Petrolatum gauze with xeroform, a medicating and deodorizing agent with 3% Bismuth Tribromophenate.
• Occlusive non-adherent dressing contraindicated for draining wounds.
• Sterile, latex-free.
• An effective, non-adherent primary dressing that maintains a moist wound bed for autolytic healing.
• U.S.P. cotton gauze is evenly impregnated with U.S.P. white petrolatum to create a soothing, conforming dressing that won’t stick to the wound site.
• Ideal for use on non-draining wounds including tube sites, stomas, skin grafts, circumcision, burns, umbilical bandage, non-infected wounds, pressure ulcers (stage 2-4), fistulas or abrasions.
• Knitted, high porosity cellulose acetate is evenly impregnated with U.S.P. white petrolatum in an emulsion blend that permits the flow of exudates without adhering to granulating tissue and minimizes skin maceration.
• Highly conformable dressing is ideal for lightly draining wounds including minor burns, lacerations and abrasions.
• To be used directly on the wound, beneath an absorbent secondary dressing.
Packaging: Box of 36
• Hydrogel is compression saturated onto gauze sponges, ensuring thorough coverage.
• Special hydrogel formulation, with added aloe, balances viscosity and hydration.
• Unfolded gauze sponges easily conform to deep or tunneling wounds.
Packaging: Case of 30