Intermittent Catheter Trays
Showing all 3 results
• These sterile kits are ideal forself-catheterization training or for when disposal of urine is not readily available.
• Includes water-soluble lubricating jelly, 1000cc collection bag, moisture-proof underpad, fenestrated drape, and specimen container with ID label.
• All CSR wrapped.
• Also includes two other available options: 14 Fr vinyl catheter, 3-pk. PVP swabsticks, and vinyl gloves; or 14 Fr vinyl catheter, 5-pk. PVP swabsticks, 2 dry swabsticks, vinyl gloves and graduated collection basin.
• Urethral Catheterization Trays include a graduated collection basin, urethral catheter, moisture-proof underpad, fenestrated drape and specimen container with ID label.
• A variety of trays are available with different components.
• Available options include CSR Wrapped Tray, Vinyl or Red Rubber Catheter, 3-pk. PVP or BVK swabsticks and more.
• Special closed system design reduces mess, eases disposal and reduces contamination risk by allowing a touch-free catheterization.
• The catheter and introducer are coated with a water soluble lubricant for ease of insertion.
• Catheter guide allows for simple, protected control of catheter during insertion.
• 1500mL collection bag eliminates the need for separate container, reducing the chance of spillage.
• Kit includes: Collection bag, Moisture-proof underpad, Wrapped gloves and PVP swabsticks (3/pk).