Showing all 2 results
• CURAD® BioMask Universal Standard Flat Mask with pleats inactivates 99.99% of tested influenza viruses on 5 minutes contact with the surface of the facemask.
• Tested on specific seasonal flu viruses, Pandemic H1N1*, Avian* and Swine* & Equine*, the BioMask has a hydrophilic plastic coating that rapidly absorbs aerosol droplets away from the outer surface of the mask.
• The first and second layersof the mask are treated with different compounds that inactivate influenza viruses.
• Rapid absorption ensures the influenza A & B viruses are wicked away from the outer surface.
• In the outer active layer, viruses are inactivated by exposure to a low pH environment.
• Meets ASTM F2100-07 standard: High Barrier surgical facemask. *Mask tested against Human (H1N1), A/ Brisbane/59/2007; Human (H1N1), A/Wisconsin/10/98; Human (H1N1), A/NewJersey/8/76; Human (H3N2), A/Brisbane/10/2007; Human (H3N2) ,A/Wisconsin/67/2005; Human, B/Florida/4/2006; Human B/Lee/40; Pandemic H1N1, A/California/07/09; Human (H2N2), A/2/Japan/305/57; Avian (H5N1), NIBRG-14; Duck (H5N2), A/Duck/PA /10218/84; Avian (H9N2), Turkey/Wisconsin/66; Swine (H1N1), A/Swine/1976/31; Equine (H3N8), A/Equine/2/Miami/63; and Human (H1N1) A/PR/8/34. This mask does not eliminate the risk of contracting any disease or infection.
• Basic Isolation masks with elastic earloops provide complete protection while remaining light and comfortable.
• Yellow polypropylene outer facing on some isolation masks offer a soft, fluid protection barrier while the inner facing assures comfort and breathability.
• A full-width nosepiece guarantees proper fit.
• BFE > 98%, PFE > 97%