Medline Industries provides a vast array of products and service for use in facilities including hospitals, long-term care facilities, surgery centers, homecare and Hospice agencies, physician offices. Products and services include skin care, wound care, continence care, scrubs and uniforms, gloves, Curad brand, clinical programs and clinical education.
Showing 1–12 of 745 results
• Remedy® Phytoplex Nourishing Skin Cream helps restore skin's natural moisture balance and barrier properties
• Formulated without mineral oil or other petrochemicals to remain breathable
• Absorbs readily into the skin upon application with no greasy residue
• Moisturizes with a blend of natural emollients including safflower oleosomes and carrageenan
• Soothes the skin with oat kernel and licorice root extract
• Ideal for use on hands, face and body
• Enhanced with Phytoplex, additional botanicals and essential fatty acids
$4.05–$84.605 out of 5
• Part of Medline's Green Tree® Basics Paper product line.
• Made from 100% renewable sources; made with grass, sugar cane and bamboo.
• This product not only “green”, it is soft and at a very affordable price.
Quantity: 85 2-ply Sheets Per Roll
Packaging: 30 Rolls
$79.105 out of 5
• Aloetouch® super-soft, single patient use, spunlace wipes are gentle on the skin.
• Versatile and convenient wipes are ideal for everyday clean-ups and incontinence care.
• Wipes are pre-moistened with rinse-free formula that cleans, moisturizes and soothes the skin.
• Formula is pH balanced, hypoallergenic and alcohol free.
• Available with a light, gender-neutral scent or fragrance free.
$6.86–$100.945 out of 5
• Remedy® Olivamine Nutrashield Skin Protectant provides an effective, long-lasting moisture barrier against incontinent episodes while relieving dryness, abrasion or denuded skin
• Long lasting nourishing formula that helps prevent diaper rash, dry and cracked skin
• Protects the skin with an advanced silicone system
• Protects against TEWL by sealing in the moisture and creating a more favorable environment for healthy skin
• Ideal for patients with very dry skin, such as those associated with venous leg ulcers
• Can be used under compression wraps
• Offer protection even after multiple washings
• Does not interfere/degrade latex gloves
$11.17–$244.165 out of 5
• Remedy® Olivamine Calazime Skin Protectant Paste has a higher viscosity (thickness) than other skin pastes
• Nourishes skin, helps treat and prevent diaper rash, wet and cracked skin
• Calazime dries light exudates from compromised skin
• Menthol cools irritated skin and calms inflamed tissue
• Semi-breathable, long-lasting barrier protects torn or exposed skin against harmful stimuli
• Nourishes skin with amino acids, antioxidants and pain control ingredients
$18.38–$180.675 out of 5
• Epi-Clenz® Instant Hand Sanitizer is an essential germ-killing aid to your employees when soap and water are not readily available
• Contains ethyl alcohol and moisturizers to clean hands as it kills most common germs
• Aloe Vera and Vitamin E to soothe the skin
$3.85–$118.065 out of 5
• Revolutionary design and proprietary programming provide automatic inflation and error detection.
• Customized inflation levels for each individual patient
• Color gauge for quick detection
• Provides quick digital readings of systolic / diastolic pressure and pulse rate
• Easy-to-use one-push button design
• Stores the 90 most recent measurements
• Large digital readout
• Includes the automatic blood pressure unit, cuff, and four AA batteries
$78.12–$89.205 out of 5
• Medline Pro Series Bouffant Caps comply with NFPA standards and are latex-free.
• Double-stitched elastic band keeps caps flat and comfortable on the forehead.
• Made of multi-ply polypropylene, lint free.
Color: Pink Ribbon
Packaging: Case of 500
$144.345 out of 5
• SpectrumTM hand sanitizer gel contains 70% ethyl alcohol
• Ethyl alcohol and moisturizers to clean hands as it kills most common germs
• Gel formula evaporates quickly on hands
• Contains Aloe Vera and Vitamin E to soothe the skin
• HEELMEDIX™ helps relieve pressure on vulnerable heels.
• Completely off-loads the heel and helps redistribute pressure
• Open heel design allows for airflow and easy monitoring
• Inner lining helps reduce friction and shear on heels
• Inner material is absorbent, keeping the skin dry
• Helps protect against foot drop
• Multiple strapping options for custom fit, comfort and results
• Color coded tags for quick size identification
• Mesh laundry bag included
Packaging: 1 Pair
• Knurled-texture steel bars are easy to grip even in wet bathing areas.
• Use grab bars in the kitchen, along stairways, or in the laundry room for additional fall prevention.
• Combine grab bars with an elevated toilet seat or transfer bench for additional stability.
Packaging: Case of 3