Showing all 4 results
• Silicone-based atraumatic adhesive
• Flexible and pliable design to conform to body
• Reduces potential trauma from secondary dressing wound adherence
• Minimizes pain during removal
• Channels allow fluid to easily transfer to an absorbent dressing
• Translucent for easy wound visualization
• Can remain in place up to seven days, depending on the level of exudate
• Indications: Dry to heavily draining abrasions, chronic wounds such as venous or pressure ulcers, burns (1st and 2nd degree), blisters, cuts and lacerations, surgical and trauma wounds
• Contraindications: Third-degree burns, individuals with known sensitivity to silicone, not for surgical implantation
• Wound dressings for light bleeding, large surface cuts, scrapes, burns or post-surgical wounds.
• The ouchless non-stick pads are made of a soft, perforated Mylar film bonded to a cotton/polyester pad that is absorbent and breathable.
• The pads can be cut or trimmed to fit most wounds.
These CURAD® non-stick pads with the addition of adhesive tabs makes them a convenient dressing to wear.
• Tape is not necessary with these easy-to-apply non-stick pads.
• Ideal when frequent dressing changes are required.
• This sterile, absorbent rayon/polyester pad will not interfere with granulating tissue by sticking to the wound.
• The soft perforated film allows air to circulate and the absorbent pad allows the fluid to collect.
• It can easily be cut to fit any shape without separating.