Showing all 10 results
• Medline’s SuperSoft nasal cannulas provide a gentle solution.
• Made of an advanced material that is soft, flexible and non-sticky.
• Helps reduce pressure and friction on delicate ear and face tissue
• New patients are less apprehensive of wearing a cannula
• Existing patients can’t believe how comfortable and gentle they are
• Treat fewer cannula-related sores
• Bulky foam ear cushions are not needed
• Crush-resistant tubing
• Under-the-chin design for excellent fit on a wide variety of face sizes.
• Clear, soft vinyl for patient comfort and visual patient assessment.
• Adjustable nose clip assures comfortable fit.
• Complete with 7 feet oxygen supply tubing.
• Second to none in patient comfort, Medline's soft-touch nasal cannulas help minimize irritation and soreness.
• Designed for long-term oxygen patients with curved, non-flared nasal prongs.
• Available in a wide variety of sizes, shapes, and lengths.
• Medline's economy nasal cannulas are designed for short-term post-operative patients with straight, non-flared nasal prongs.
• Can be used in some long-term care cases. 7' (2.1 m).
Unique, relaxed, crush resistant, low-memory material helps prevent kinking.
• Selected products in violet color provides greater visual contrast to assist in patient safety.
• For standard and high flow applications.
• Latex-free and available in a variety of styles, each mask is designed for patient comfort with a soft, anatomical form.
• Barbed fittings help prevent patient from disconnecting the mask while the elastic straps and adjustable nose clips secure it for a better fit.
• Configurations available: Medium Concentration Mask, 7' (2.2m) tubing; High Concentration Mask, Reservoir Bag, 7' (2.2m) tubing; Non-Rebreather Mask, Reservoir Bag, Safety Vent, Check Valve, 7' (2.2m) tubing; Variable Select Mask, 6 Color-Coded Diluters from 24%-50%, humidity hood, 7' (2.2m) tubing; Non-Breather Mask with Fits-All Tubing.
The Medline E-Tank Oxygen Cart makes traveling and getting around with an oxygen cylinder easy.
• The cart has fluid bearings and 6-inch solid caster tires for smooth mobility on a variety of surfaces.
• Adjustable handle height from 36 – 42″.
• A chrome-finish steel frame resists corrosion.
• The overall width is 12″.
• Cart is designed for use with D and E type oxygen cylinders/tanks.
Packaging: Case of 6