Showing all 4 results
• SANI-CLOTH® Plus Germicidal Disposable Cloth is a disinfectant for use on hard, non-porous surfaces and patient care equipment.
• Quaternary/low-alcohol formula (14.85%).
• Bactericidal, Tuberculocidal and Virucidal.
• Effective against TB in 5 minutes.
• Unique deep well lid on canister seals securely to prevent moisture loss.
• Diamond-embossed material is thick and strong to help clean soiled surfaces.
• Medline Micro-Kill is an effective bleach-free and alcohol-free disinfectant cleaner with a fresh, clean scent.
• Even without bleach or alcohol, Medline Micro-Kill can achieve disinfection of Tuberculosis and other difficult to kill organisms.
• Wipes are intended for use on most hard, non-porous surfaces.
• Alcohol-free formula is safe to use on most thin plastics, electrical cords and other surfaces typically harmed by alcohol-based products.
• Non-fuming, light pleasant fragrance is ideal to use around patients that are on oxygen or sensitive to harsh odors.
• Medline Micro-Kill+ Wipes are EPA-registered as a disinfectant
• Bactericidal, virucidal, fungicidal and tuberculocidal
• Effective against difficult to kill microorganisms including MRSA, VRE and Tuberculosis within 2 minutes.
• Effective against bloodborne pathogens Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, and HIV-1
• Heavy-duty fabric stands up to hard-surface scrubbing and contains enough liquid to ensure maximum surface coverage
• Can be used to clean and disinfect most hard, non-porous surfaces
• No pre-mixing or dilution needed
• SUPER SANI-CLOTH® – (55% ALCOHOL) – Bactericidal, tuberculocidal, and virucidal – Tested effective against 26 microorganisms including TB, Influenza A (H1N1) and MRSA on pre-cleaned, environmental surfaces – Contact time is 2 minutes or less – Distinctive hexagonal embossed material – Contains 40% wood-based fibers for a more cloth like feel – More pliable to get into crevices and hard corners of equipment – Highly absorbent material has better fluid capacity – Thick and strong – Nat ural, latex free, bleach free and phenolic free.