Self Adherent Bandages
Showing all 2 results
• A unique quick stick self-adhering bandage with a soft foam texture.
• Latex-free but performs better than latex.
• Patented hand tear technology.
• Acts as a secondary dressing without the need for clips or tape.
• Will not constrict.
• Bandage measurements are for stretched length.
• Self-adherent, cohesive wrap sticks to itself but not to skin, hair or dressings.
• Secondary dressing that functions like a tape to retain dressings without tension around digits or limbs.
• Can be applied to provide light compression if desired.
• Pain free removal that will not damage fragile skin.
• Comfortable, porous and lightweight construction encourages patient compliance.
• Ideal for wrapping splints, gauze pads and dressings securement, compression wrap post blood draw, IV securement.
• Each bandage is individually wrapped.