Showing 1–12 of 50 results
• Remedy® Phytoplex Nourishing Skin Cream helps restore skin's natural moisture balance and barrier properties
• Formulated without mineral oil or other petrochemicals to remain breathable
• Absorbs readily into the skin upon application with no greasy residue
• Moisturizes with a blend of natural emollients including safflower oleosomes and carrageenan
• Soothes the skin with oat kernel and licorice root extract
• Ideal for use on hands, face and body
• Enhanced with Phytoplex, additional botanicals and essential fatty acids
$4.05–$84.605 out of 5
• Remedy® Olivamine Nutrashield Skin Protectant provides an effective, long-lasting moisture barrier against incontinent episodes while relieving dryness, abrasion or denuded skin
• Long lasting nourishing formula that helps prevent diaper rash, dry and cracked skin
• Protects the skin with an advanced silicone system
• Protects against TEWL by sealing in the moisture and creating a more favorable environment for healthy skin
• Ideal for patients with very dry skin, such as those associated with venous leg ulcers
• Can be used under compression wraps
• Offer protection even after multiple washings
• Does not interfere/degrade latex gloves
$11.17–$244.165 out of 5
• Remedy® Olivamine Calazime Skin Protectant Paste has a higher viscosity (thickness) than other skin pastes
• Nourishes skin, helps treat and prevent diaper rash, wet and cracked skin
• Calazime dries light exudates from compromised skin
• Menthol cools irritated skin and calms inflamed tissue
• Semi-breathable, long-lasting barrier protects torn or exposed skin against harmful stimuli
• Nourishes skin with amino acids, antioxidants and pain control ingredients
$18.38–$180.675 out of 5
• Helps treat the most common fungal infections including athlete’s foot, jock itch and ringworm.
• Helps relieve itching, burning and irritation associated with common fungal infections.
• Powder is talc-free, flows freely and stays in place for extended periods of time.
• Recommended for skin folds, feet, socks and shoes.
• CURAD® A&D ointment is a petrolatum and lanolin-based ointment that has vitamin A & D in it to help soothe, protect and moisturize the skin.
• Active: white petrolatum 93.5%
• Inactive: corn oil, light mineral oil, vitamin A, palmitate, and vitamin D
• CURAD® Zinc Oxide Anorectal Cream is used for the temporary relief of local itching and discomfort in the perineal area associated with anorectal disorders.
• Temporarily forms a protective coating over inflamed tissues to help prevent drying of tissues.
• Temporarily relieves burning.
• Temporarily protects the inflamed irritated anorectal surface.
• Recommended when skin is at risk, but has not been compromised
• Enhanced formula with Vitamins A, D and E along with aloe, helps to nourish the skin
• Prevents moisture, urine and fecal matter from contacting skin
• Perfect for cases of incontinence, post-op or wound drainage
• For use in perineal area and lower extremities to protect against minor skin irritation and dryness
• With Remedy® Olivamine Clear-Aid Skin Protectant, you may not need additional skin protectants to address dry and wet skin
• Helps treat and prevent diaper rash, wet and cracked skin
• Can be used on any type of skin, from reddened to denuded or macerated skin
• Ideal for daily use