Showing all 4 results
• The cone-shaped mask enables easy donning and is held away from the nose and mouth for comfort and protection.
• A malleable nosepiece allows a custom fit.
• Designed with comfortable, rounded edges.
• BFE > 99%
• Basic Surgical masks provide protection and use materials to ensure comfort and breathability.
• Cellulose inner facing used on the majority of masks provides a non-irritating and breathable environment.
• Horizontal Ties available on the NON27600 allows for easy placement of ties which are composed of soft, spunlace to reduce irritation.
• BFE > 98%, PFE > 97%
• Fluid-Resistant Surgical Masks with Eyeshield offer full protection against fluids at either the ASTM F1862 160 mmHg or 120 mmHg Fluid Resistance Levels while attached eyeshield offers protection over eyes or glasses.
• Additional layer on the NON27710 series provides higher fluid protection while cellulose inner facing found on both fluid resistant level options creates a soft, cool and non-irritating environment for comfort.
• An anti-fog strip of comfortable, soft foam prevents eyeglasses from fogging, thus ensuring optical clarity while ties create secure attachment.
• BFE > 99%, PFE > 99%, ASTM F1862 160 mmHg / 120 mmHg Fluid Resistance.