Showing all 7 results
Easy to use with intuitive operation, reduces the risk of cross-contamination with removable probe well and provides more reliable readings with improved accuracy. Takes approximately 4-to-6 second oral temperatures, 10-second axillary and rectal temperatures and 15-second adult axillary temperatures.
Braun Thermoscan® Pro Thermometer Delivers Results in One Second. Position the probe tip in the ear canal and push a button for a virtually instantaneous and accurate reading. The Braun Thermoscan Pro 4000 Thermometer allows for a wide range of patient temperatures in a variety of ambient temperatures. The ergonomic design is comfortable and durable. Three-year limited warranty. Wall-mount base and probe covers are also available. PRO 4000.
• Innovative, quick-response ear thermometer features one-touch operation, taking an accurate, non-invasive reading from the tympanic membrane
• Mechanical probe cover quickly releases used cover without contact, saving time and minimizing the potential for the spread of infection
• Readings in Fahrenheit and Celsius
• Safe for use on patients of any age
• Comes with 100 disposable probe covers
Peak Select technology records and analyzes up to 100 temperature – measurements and selects the most accurate reading in 1 to 2 seconds. Re-designed tapered probe tip facilitates proper ear canal alignment minimizing technique related errors and increasing patient comfort. Rugged tip based sensor construction improves durability and accuracy, minimizing the need for recalibration. No touch probe cover application and ejection reduce potential cross contamination. Programmable display shows oral, rectal, axillary and core or an absolute temperature reading in ear mode.
• Accurately measures body heat using R.A.T.E. technology (Rapid Accurate Temperature Establishment)
• Sensors rapidly track the heat flow generated from blood vessels to the skin’s surface and convert measurement to body temperature, meeting accuracy standards
• Non-invasive, easy-to-use asleep or awake
• Large digital display
• Audible beep when ready
• Memory that recalls previous temperature reading
• Readings provided in multiple easy-to-use formats
• Fast, accurate readings in under 4 seconds or an advanced accuracy reading in under 6 seconds
• Compact, robust, user friendly design will stand upright on a flat surface
• Intuitive icon based interface system with backlight LCD display
• Unique progress bar indicates status of temperature measurement
• Last temperature recall function
• Isolation chamber design and durable probe covers help minimize chance of cross-contamination and enhance infection control measures
• Operates on 4 AA batteries for 6000 measurements
• Equipped with electronic anti-theft system, self-calibrating electronics and auto on-off function
• Includes oral probe and push button probe cover ejection
• Complete units
• Forehead temperature monitoring for pre-op, post-op and anesthesia surveillance.
• Watches for hypo/hyperthermia
• For hospital or home use
• 94ºF – 104ºF range