Showing all 2 results
• Spandex/polyester knitted elastic net tube holds dressings fir in place and reduces dressing time.
• Soft, open weave does not constrict.
• An essential product for use with fragile, geriatric, pediatric, andat-risk skin, or those allergic to tape.
• Easily cut to customize length.
• Accommodates virtually any part of the body from finger to large torso.
• Latex-free and neoprene free.
• Provides excellent support for joints
• Easy to apply and reapply
• Wide range of applications
• Good for securing dressings
• Can be used as mild compression when doubled
• Indications: edema, treatment of chronic venous insufficiency, dislocations, sprains and hypertrophic scarring
• Contraindicated for patients with a known sensitivity to latex
• May be left in place for 7 days
• Dressing change frequency will depend on amount of drainage
• Each roll is 11 yards (10 meters) in length
• Size A measures 1-3/4″W (4.5 cm), for infant feet and arms; Size B measures 2-1/2″W (6.3 cm), for small hands and limbs; Size C measures 2-5/8″W (6.8 cm), for adult hands, arms or legs; Size D measures 3″W (7.5 cm), for large arms or legs; Size E measures 3-1/2″W (8.75 cm), for legs or small thighs; Size F measures 4″W (10 cm), for large knees or thighs; Size G measures 4-3/4″W (12 cm), for large thighs.
• Also available in one yard length in Size E (3-1/2″W, 8.75 cm) for legs or small thighs; Size F (4″W, 10 cm) for large knees or thighs and Size G (4-3/4″W, 12 cm) for large thighs.