Wrist and Forearm
Showing all 4 results
• Flannel lined
• Perforated vinyl resists wear and tear while providing necessary ventilation.
• Circumferential wrist strap and two forearm straps for compression and support.
• Splint does not extend beyond the palmer crease allowing full finger range-of-motion Right, Medium. 10″ (25.4 cm) L, 6-7″ (15.2-17.8 cm)
• Nylon outer material is lined with a plush foam for exceptional patient comfort.
• Dual stays support both the palmer surface of the wrist and the extensor surface of the thumb.
• Thumb support adjusts with hook-and-loop closure.
• Three forearm straps secure with loop lock closure for a high level of compression.
• Left, Medium. 8″ (20.3 cm) L, 6-1/2-8″ (16.5-20.3 cm)Circumference.
• Made with thick plush foam for optimumcomfort
• The top stay is moveable and attaches with a hook backing toallow for size adjustment.
• Sewn-in aluminum palmer stay supports thewrist in a natural cock-up position.
• Universal. 10″ (25.4 cm) L,4-11″ (10.16 -27.9 cm) Circumference. .
• Lined, faux suede material reducesmigration.
• Circumferential wrist strap and two forearm straps forcompression and support.
• Splint does not extend beyond the palmercrease allowing full finger range-of-motion.
• Slip on design for ease ofapplication.
• Sewn-in dorsal and palmer stays for immobilization. Left,Medium. 10″ (25.4 cm) L, 6-1/2-8″ (16.5-20.3 cm) Circumference.